Tech Symposium Poster Contest
- Topics must be related to IT/Application Development.
- Maximum of two students per group.
- Topic Summary Submission Deadline is January 26, 2017 at 11:59PM
- Please submit your topic with a short summary.
- You may submit your topic before the deadline for approval.
- If you are working in a group, only one student needs to submit the topic summary. Include the names of both students on the document.
- Please submit your topic summary to Jenna Pham
- Topic approval emails will be sent out by February 2, 2018
POSTER SPECIFICATIONS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Poster boards muststand on their own. A tri-fold poster board is highly recommended.
- You may use any adhesive you wish to attach items to the poster board.
- You may bring other items, such as a laptop, for your poster. Electrical power will NOT be supplied.
- Be sure to label your poster with a title and student(s) name(s).
- You will be provided with table space to display your poster.
- Recommended dress attire is business casual.
- Stand next to your poster so viewers can identify who is the author.
- Do not read from your poster, discuss it with the viewer(s).
- You must stand by your poster for the entire duration of the event.
Jenna Pham | Tech Symposium Chair | [email protected]